Please make sure you read and fully understand these terms and conditions listed below Payments received will be considered to be in full acceptance of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Tiger Moth World has been conducting exciting adventure flights since 1990. We have an unblemished safety record, a fleet of open cockpit vintage biplanes plus modern aircraft with capacity of up to 5 passengers per aircraft.
There is no age restriction for our flights. Parent or legal guardian permission will be required for persons under the age of 18. Whilst we are able to accommodate most body sizes and heights, we do require knowledge of extreme variations prior to booking as weight restrictions may apply.
As each flight is tailored to suit the individual we are able to offer flights to people affected by various types of disabilities and medical conditions. If this applies to your booking please speak to our staff prior to booking your flight.
PAYMENT: Full payment is required for all flights booked on line. This is to allocate resources specifically for your flight. Limited booking slots are available per day. Once you have processed your booking payment, please contact us direct to reconfirm. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure the booking has been received by us.
All online bookings are non-refundable but are fully transferrable. If you choose to transfer the voucher to another recipient, please notify us so that we can update our records.
PAYMENT: A minimum $100 deposit is required to book your flight with the balance payable on arrival. This is to allocate resources specifically for your flight. Limited booking slots are available per day. Booking deposits are non-refundable but are fully transferrable. A $100 cancellation fee applies for a ‘no show’.
PAYMENT: Full payment is required for all Gift Voucher purchases. Each Gift Voucher has a unique number, a “valid to” date and a nominated recipient.
REDEMPTION: Bookings are essential. A valid Gift Voucher must be presented on arrival prior to the flight.
Tiger Moth World Gift Vouchers may be redeemed toward any of our adventure flights.
Gift Vouchers are valid for 3 years from date of issue.
Gift vouchers are non-refundable or redeemable for cash.
Gift vouchers are transferrable. If you choose to transfer the voucher to another recipient, please notify us so that we can update our records.
Tiger Moth World reserves the right to cancel flights at any time in the event of bad weather and/or other factors affecting flight operations and safety. In the unlikely event that it is necessary for us to cancel your booked flight due unforeseen circumstances, we will arrange another mutually agreeable time and date for your flight. In this case passengers will be notified ASAP and rescheduled for an alternate flight date. In the unforeseen event that a flight is only partially completed due to an unexpected weather event, the unused portion of the flight will be refunded.
Vintage Bi-Plane Flights
Our adventure flights are conducted in WWII vintage aircraft. For those flights, please refer to the following notice.
The Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) states that because this is a Warbird and operated in the LIMITED category, passengers must understand that:
- The design, manufacture and airworthiness of the aircraft are not required to meet any standard recognized by CASA; and
- CASA does not require the aircraft to be operated to the same degree of safety as an aircraft used for regular public transport or charter operations; and
- The passenger agrees to participate in this flight at his or her own risk; and
- If it is reasonable to believe that a passenger cannot understand the safety briefing; said passenger must be accompanied on the flight by a parent, guardian, or carer; and
- A more detailed briefing will be provided to the passenger before they board the aircraft
- If the person making the booking for this flight is not the passenger, note that the operator of the flight is required to provide the passenger with a detailed briefing – to include the information contained herein – prior to the passenger boarding the aircraft.
This is the legal position, however, safety is our primary concern – followed by fun. Our aircraft are all maintained to the same high standards as commercial passenger carrying aircraft.